A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinicio Madrigal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinicio Madrigal is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madrigal graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Madrigal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinicio Eduardo Madrigal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Vinicio E. Madrigal practice?
- Dr. Vinicio Madrigal has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinicio Madrigal practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Family Physicians and Metairie General Practitioners.