A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinicio Madrigal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinicio Madrigal is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madrigal
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Madrigal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madrigal graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Madrigal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinicio Eduardo Madrigal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Vinicio E. Madrigal practice?
- Dr. Vinicio Madrigal has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinicio Madrigal practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Family Physicians and Metairie Primary Care Doctors.