Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vinit Lal
Dr. Vinit Lal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Richland Hills, TX, with other offices in Bedford, TX and Arlington, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Lal is affiliated with North Hills Hospital, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle. He speaks English.
Dr. Vinit Lal has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Vinit Lal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Richland Hills, TX.
Dr. Vinay Antin
Internal Medicine, General Practice
North Richland Hills, TX 0 mi6
Dr. Sanjayant Chamakura
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
North Richland Hills, TX 0 mi18
Dr. Anas Alomar
Internal Medicine, Residency
North Richland Hills, TX 0 mi5