A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinit Lal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinit Lal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lal
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinit Lal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lal graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Lal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinit Rashbihari Lal MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vinit R. Lal practice?
- Dr. Vinit Lal has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinit Lal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Cardiologists.