A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinit Lal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinit Lal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lal
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinit Lal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lal graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Lal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinit Rashbihari Lal MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vinit R. Lal practice?
- Dr. Vinit Lal has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinit Lal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Cardiologists.