A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinit Makkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinit Makkar is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makkar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Makkar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinit Makkar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Makkar graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Makkar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinit Kumar Makkar MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vinit K. Makkar practice?
- Dr. Vinit Makkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinit Makkar practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Oncologists.