A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinit Makkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinit Makkar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinit Makkar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Makkar graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Makkar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinit Kumar Makkar MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vinit K. Makkar practice?
- Dr. Vinit Makkar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinit Makkar practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Oncologists.