A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinita Chaudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinita Chaudhary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhary
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinita Chaudhary, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhary graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
Dr. Chaudhary has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinita Chaudhary MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vinita Chaudhary practice?
- Dr. Vinita Chaudhary has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinita Chaudhary practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Family Physicians.