A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinita Chaudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinita Chaudhary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinita Chaudhary, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhary graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
Dr. Chaudhary has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinita Chaudhary MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vinita Chaudhary practice?
- Dr. Vinita Chaudhary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinita Chaudhary practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Lakewood Family Physicians.