Dr. Vinita Dodd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vinita Dodd?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Vinita Dodd?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 16th, 2010

not sure

seemed to care at the beggining then she became careless

July 3rd, 2010

I'm not sure!!!

I have mixed opinions about Dr. Dood. I have only seen her twice and both times I was in pain and not so much as ill. I enjoyed the first visit with her because I perceived her bedside manner to be caring. The second time was horrible. I don't know if it was because I was in so much pain but she barely spoke. She had a student doctor with her, which I did not want to see. She barely acknowledged me or spoke to me. When the visit was over she and the other doctor did not even say goodbye. Maybe I was a little abrupt with her but needless to say I want a more caring doctor. I don't know whether to give her another chance and speak to her about my last visit with her or to move on and find another doctor.