Learn more about Dr. Vinita Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinita Jacob is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacob
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacob Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinita Jacob, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Jacob has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinita Elizabeth Jacob MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vinita E. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Vinita Jacob has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinita Jacob practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.