A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinita Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinita Jacob is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinita Jacob, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Jacob has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinita Elizabeth Jacob MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vinita E. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Vinita Jacob has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vinita Jacob practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.