A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinita Patanaphan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinita Patanaphan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinita Patanaphan, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patanaphan graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Patanaphan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinita Patanaphan MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vinita Patanaphan practice?
- Dr. Vinita Patanaphan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinita Patanaphan practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Belcamp, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD.
See Belcamp Radiologists.