Dr. Vinita Patanaphan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vinita Patanaphan?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

October 9th, 2013

Best radiation oncologist ever. Treated in 99', stage 3 breast cancer, 16/23 lymph nodes

When everyone else I met fighting breast cancer was getting permanent tattoos, Dr Patanaphan's team allowed me to use a permanent marker. They trusted me and I trusted them. They assured me that I would have the same results as others did, without the burn. I never received any bad skin affects. Their machines are so calibrated and fine tuned. It's their mission to treat with perfection.

Lung Cancer