A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinita Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinita Schroeder, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Schroeder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Ut Southwestern
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schroeder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vinita B. Schroeder practice?
Dr. Vinita Schroeder practices Allergy & Immunology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX.
See Dallas Allergists.