A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinita Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinita Schroeder is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schroeder
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schroeder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinita Schroeder, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Schroeder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Ut Southwestern
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinita B Schroeder MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Vinita B. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. Vinita Schroeder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinita Schroeder practices Allergy & Immunology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX.
See Dallas Allergists.