Learn more about Dr. Vinita Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinita Schroeder is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schroeder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schroeder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinita Schroeder, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Schroeder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Ut Southwestern
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinita B Schroeder MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Vinita B. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. Vinita Schroeder has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinita Schroeder practices Allergy & Immunology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Allergists.