A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinita Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinita Schroeder is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinita Schroeder, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Schroeder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Ut Southwestern
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinita B Schroeder MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Vinita B. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. Vinita Schroeder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinita Schroeder practices Allergy & Immunology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX.
See Dallas Allergists.