A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinita Pitchumoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinita Pitchumoni is Satisfactory.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitchumoni graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Pitchumoni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinita Pitchumoni MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vinita Pitchumoni practice?
- Dr. Vinita Pitchumoni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinita Pitchumoni practices Emergency Medicine near Neptune, NJ.
See Neptune Emergency Physicians.