Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vinita Pitchumoni
Dr. Vinita Pitchumoni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Freehold, NJ, with another office in Neptune, NJ. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Pitchumoni is affiliated with CentraState Medical Center and Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Vinita Pitchumoni has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Vinita Pitchumoni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Freehold, NJ.
Dr. Derek Schaible
Freehold, NJ 0 mi12
Dr. Catherine Muhumuza
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Freehold, NJ 0 mi21
Dr. Mark Waciega
Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology, Family Medicine
Freehold, NJ 0 mi31