A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinita Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinita Jain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Jain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinita Viveka Jain MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vinita V. Jain practice?
- Dr. Vinita Jain has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vinita Jain practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA and Orange, CA.
See Santa Ana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.