A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinita Verghese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinita Verghese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinita Verghese, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Verghese graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Verghese has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinita E Verghese MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vinita E. Verghese practice?
- Dr. Vinita Verghese has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinita Verghese practices Internal Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Internists.