Learn more about Dr. Vinko Zlomislic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinko Zlomislic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zlomislic
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zlomislic Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zlomislic graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Zlomislic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinko Zlomislic MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Vinko Zlomislic practice?
- Dr. Vinko Zlomislic has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinko Zlomislic practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons and San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons.