A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinko Zlomislic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinko Zlomislic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zlomislic graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Zlomislic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinko Zlomislic MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Vinko Zlomislic practice?
- Dr. Vinko Zlomislic has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vinko Zlomislic practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and La Jolla, CA.
See Irving Orthopedic Surgeons and Irving Surgeons.