A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinni Juneja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinni Juneja, Hematologist, Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Juneja
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinni Juneja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Juneja graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Juneja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinni Juneja MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vinni Juneja practice?
- Dr. Vinni Juneja has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinni Juneja practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Internists, Alexandria Oncologists, and Alexandria Hematologists.