A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinni Juneja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinni Juneja, Hematologist, Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinni Juneja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Juneja graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Juneja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinni Juneja MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vinni Juneja practice?
- Dr. Vinni Juneja has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vinni Juneja practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Bethesda, MD.
See Alexandria Internists, Alexandria Hematologists, and Alexandria Oncologists.