A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vino Verghese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vino Verghese is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vino Verghese, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Verghese graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Verghese has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vino John Verghese MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vino J. Verghese practice?
- Dr. Vino Verghese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vino Verghese practices Gastroenterology near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Gastroenterologists.