A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vino Verghese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vino Verghese is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verghese
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verghese Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vino Verghese, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Skin Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Verghese graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Verghese has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vino J Verghese MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vino J. Verghese practice?
- Dr. Vino Verghese has 1 office location.
Dr. Vino Verghese practices Gastroenterology near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Gastroenterologists.