Learn more about Dr. Vinod Abraham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Abraham, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abraham
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Abraham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abraham graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. Abraham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
- St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod J Abraham MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vinod J. Abraham practice?
- Dr. Vinod Abraham has 10 office locations.
Dr. Vinod Abraham practices Psychiatry near Waldorf, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Prince Frederick, MD and Charlotte Hall, MD.
See Waldorf Psychiatrists.