Dr. Vinod Ambastha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vinod Ambastha?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 4th, 2008

Dr. Awesomebastha

Walking into Kaiser I expected a normal check up for my pulmonary problems. Little did I know that I was to be treated with the excellent Dr. Ambastha. His innovative approach to health is redefining the boundaries of medicine. Getting up I thanked him for a job well done. But it turns out that this was not all that Dr. Ambastha had in store for me. As I was walking out he handed me a bright red lollipop. I walked it out with a feeling of satisfaction and a nice candy to feel content with.

January 14th, 2015