2.0

do yourself a favor, find another m.d. show details do yourself a favor, find another m.d.
Apr 4th, 2015

Dr. made more careless mistakes with my Rx than he helped. Front desk is horrific.

Feb 12th, 2015

Dr. Bhysham is a good psychiatrist however is disorganized. Make sure you take notes and photocopy his prescriptions he gives you because he has made mistakes. He is also bad at writing in your chart how much medication you take (1 or 2/day) and what milligrams and may likely make a mistake. Ask him to get blood work done periodically if he does not order it (Rx)

ms show details ms
by anony on Mar 6th, 2013

this doctor is a horror... you will wait an hour or more, he makes you wait while he reads your records! ( he should do this on his time & already be familiar with you!) he talks over you - is not asking you about you! disrespects your time & your rights... told him i'm a driver & he wants to carelessly prescribe meds..GREAT!!! a dope behind the wheel!!!! not going back! told him so & found another doctor! picking up my records asaP... i would give him 5 stars minus!!!! trust me the whole staff is a horror!!!!!!

What a joke and a nightmare! show details What a joke and a nightmare!
May 25th, 2011

Waited an hour to see Doctor Bhashyam. He didn't ask me questions like other doctors I'd been to but waited for me to explain things and asked if I had any questions, which resulted in awkward silence and me not getting much pertinent information across. When I told him what my issues were he became very rude because my particular problems are hard to treat. He wanted to put me on a class of drugs that I didn't feel were appropriate for my illness because they actually triggered my symptoms and I was concerned they would cause a really negative reaction. He then told me I would not be allowed to be "manipulative" and would have to do what he said. Uhhh ok? So I filled the prescriptions and of course had a negative reaction right away. When I looked up the side effects online it matched my symptoms exactly and said to call my doctor. So I called the office and was given his personal number. When I called him it was right before I had a panic attack and I was crying and I gave him my name and said I'd seen him that day at which point he said, "I'm busy I'll call back" and hung up on me. I did not hear back from him. The doctor also neglected to tell me that the drugs he prescribed would interact with other medications I had told him I was on. I called my pharmacy for further help and when I called the next day to cancel and try to explain why I was canceling they would not even hear me out in the least but insisted I'd just give them the date of my appointment and ended the call. I am filing complaints with the Better Business Bureau, my insurance, and anywhere else I can so no one has the bad experience I had!

Jan 4th, 2010

You will wait a long time to see this doctor and he will spend about five minutes with you after you have waited an hour plus