A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Bhathagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Bhathagar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhathagar
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Bhathagar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Bhathagar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhathagar graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Bhathagar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod Kumar Bhathagar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vinod K. Bhathagar practice?
- Dr. Vinod Bhathagar has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinod Bhathagar practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Venice, FL.
See Venice Psychiatrists.