A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Bhathagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Bhathagar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Bhathagar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhathagar graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Bhathagar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod Kumar Bhathagar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vinod K. Bhathagar practice?
- Dr. Vinod Bhathagar has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinod Bhathagar practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Venice, FL.
See Venice Psychiatrists.