A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Bhutani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Bhutani is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Bhutani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Premature Infant Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhutani graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhutani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhutani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vinod K. Bhutani practice?
Dr. Vinod Bhutani practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.