A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Bopaiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Bopaiah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Bopaiah, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bopaiah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bopaiah has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod Bopaiah MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vinod Bopaiah practice?
- Dr. Vinod Bopaiah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinod Bopaiah practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.