Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vinod Chettur
Dr. Vinod Chettur, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, PA, with another office in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chettur is affiliated with Washington Hospital, Monongahela Valley Hospital and Saint Clair Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Vinod Chettur has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vinod Chettur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, PA.
Dr. Claudiu Austin
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Washington, PA 0.01 mi
Dr. Nikhil Asher
Washington, PA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Geoffrey Ruben
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Washington, PA 0.02 mi31