A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Dasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Dasa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dasa
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasa graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dasa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Ochsner M C Kenner
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod Dasa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vinod Dasa practice?
- Dr. Vinod Dasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinod Dasa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kenner, LA.
See Kenner Orthopedic Surgeons.