A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Ghai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Ghai is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghai
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Ghai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghai graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Ghai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monterey Park Hospital
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod Kumar Ghai MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vinod K. Ghai practice?
- Dr. Vinod Ghai has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinod Ghai practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Internists and Monterey Park Pulmonologists.