A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Gulati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulati
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gulati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Gulati, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulati graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Gulati has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod Gulati BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Vinod Gulati practice?
- Dr. Vinod Gulati has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinod Gulati practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hematology near Amityville, NY.
See Amityville Internists, Amityville Geriatric Doctors, and Amityville Hematologists.