A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prasad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Prasad, MBBS, MD, MRCP is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Cord Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Prasad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod Kumar Prasad MBBS, MD, and MRCP is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vinod K. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Vinod Prasad has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinod Prasad practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Pediatricians and Durham Oncologists.