A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Prasad, MBBS, MD, MRCP is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Cord Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Prasad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod Kumar Prasad MBBS, MD, and MRCP is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vinod K. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Vinod Prasad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinod Prasad practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Pediatricians and Durham Pediatric Specialists.