A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Singh, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anorexia (Loss of Appetite)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Motilal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod Kumar Singh MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vinod K. Singh practice?
- Dr. Vinod Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinod Singh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Internists and Kingman Gastroenterologists.