A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Kohli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Kohli is Poor.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Kohli, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohli graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kohli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod Kumar Kohli BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vinod K. Kohli practice?
- Dr. Vinod Kohli has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinod Kohli practices Pediatrics near Warren, MI.
See Warren Pediatricians.