A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Krishnan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Krishnan, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Headache Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Krishnan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod Krishnan MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vinod Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Vinod Krishnan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinod Krishnan practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview Hills, KY.
See Raleigh Neurologists.