Learn more about Dr. Vinod Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Malik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Malik, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod K Malik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vinod K. Malik practice?
- Dr. Vinod Malik has 7 office locations.
Dr. Vinod Malik practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Daytona Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange City, FL and Palm Coast, FL.
See Daytona Beach Anesthesiologists and Daytona Beach Pain Management Doctors.