A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Mehta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vinod Mehta practice?
- Dr. Vinod Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinod Mehta practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Griffin, GA.
See Griffin Internists and Griffin Sleep Medicine Doctors.