A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Mishra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Mishra, Gastroenterologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Mishra, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mishra graduated from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur.
Dr. Mishra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod Mishra BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vinod Mishra practice?
- Dr. Vinod Mishra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vinod Mishra practices Gastroenterology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Gastroenterologists.