A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Misra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Misra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Misra
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Misra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Misra, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Misra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod K Misra MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Vinod K. Misra practice?
- Dr. Vinod Misra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vinod Misra practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Geneticists.