A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Misra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Misra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Misra
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Misra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Misra, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Misra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod K Misra MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Vinod K. Misra practice?
- Dr. Vinod Misra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vinod Misra practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Geneticists.