A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Mohey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Mohey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohey
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Mohey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohey graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Mohey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod K Mohey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vinod K. Mohey practice?
- Dr. Vinod Mohey has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinod Mohey practices Family Medicine near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Family Physicians.