- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vinod Muger
Dr. Vinod Muger, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Port Chester, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Muger is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - North, Lincoln Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Vinod Muger has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Vinod Muger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Chester, NY.
Dr. Richard Gallagher
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Rye Brook, NY 0 mi32
Dr. Zef Abraham
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Rye Brook, NY 0 mi29
Dr. Andrew Kim
Rye Brook, NY 0 mi12