A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Muger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Muger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Muger, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muger graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum.
Dr. Muger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod Kumar Muger BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Vinod K. Muger practice?
- Dr. Vinod Muger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinod Muger practices Anesthesiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rye Brook, NY.
See Bronx Anesthesiologists.