A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Narra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Narra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Narra, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Narra graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Narra has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Narra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vinod Narra practice?
Dr. Vinod Narra practices Surgery near Beverly, MA.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Peabody, MA.
See Beverly Surgeons.