Learn more about Dr. Vinod Narra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Narra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narra
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Narra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Narra, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Narra graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Narra has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod Narra MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vinod Narra practice?
- Dr. Vinod Narra has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinod Narra practices Surgery near Beverly, MA.
See Beverly Surgeons.