A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Patwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Patwa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patwa
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Patwa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Patwa, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patwa graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Patwa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod K Patwa MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vinod K. Patwa practice?
- Dr. Vinod Patwa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vinod Patwa practices Psychiatry near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Columbus Psychiatrists.