Oncologists
M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77030
713-792-6161
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  By far the best in the US  |  show details
by Sam & Katelynn on Jan 28th, 2014

Dr Ravi is by far and I mean from California to England and all over the world is the best in his field. If you have any kind of Sarcoma he is the man. I see these other reviews and yes if it was a perfect world everything would go perfectly smooth, never late, but this isn't a perfect world and we didn't ask to get this horrible disease, but I will tell you from the bottom of my heart he has personally saved my daughters life. Nobody has a crystal ball all he can do is treat you. He is not the cure keep that in mind. This man truly cares and has lost a family member of his own to this ugly disease and will do everything in his power to help you. Yes sometime he runs a little late.( what dr doesn't)Thats because people from all over the world, every continent come to see him every single day. THATS BECAUSE HE IS ONE OF THE BEST SARCOMA DR'S IN THE WORLD. So if you are lucky enough to get in to see him be patient.. Its well worth it trust me!!! he's not god he's just a great dr who cares about each and every one of his patients .. The guy who posted "run" from him is truly an idiot!!!!! dr Ravi is one man who treats hundreds and hundreds of patients and is truly a god sent.. Love you Dr Ravi.....

Oct 10th, 2013

Would not refer anyone to this doctor or his department. They completely dropped the ball at many critical moments. He would make promises that he could not keep. Please, if you are considering him or his department run fast to Dana Farber.

|  Best in his field  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2013

When diagnosed with sarcoma and was told not much hope, Dr. Ravi turned my life around! He told me I have a good prognosis. I am doing great, feeling great after chemo and my tumors are shrinking! Dr. Ravi is top notch sarcoma oncologist. I am blessed to have been referred to him and for him to treat my sarcoma.

|  Long Wait time  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2012

Waited over 2 hours. I finally left the little, hot exam room. I contacted the patient advocate and insisted on an apology from the doctor. He told me if I wanted shorter wait times I needed to see a different doctor.

|  Excellent Dr. Truly knows his practice. An amazing Dr.  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

This Dr. is truly at the top of his field. He took as much time as we needed during our appt. He is extremely knowledgeable about the diseases he works with and you couldn't ask for a better Physicians Assistant. She's better then most Dr.'s we have dealt with in the past 3 months while fight and trying to get the correct diagnosis and healthcare possible. I would recommend him. I enjoyed him as a person, his complete understanding of the disease presented to him and his ability to make us feel at ease and get us started on the road to recovery!

Apr 7th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor. Thankful for him.

Mar 3rd, 2011

horrible uncaring attitude ....no empathy

|  Great Dr  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2011

I thank God for this doctor.