Learn more about Dr. Vinod Rustgi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Rustgi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rustgi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rustgi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Rustgi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rustgi graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rustgi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod Kumar Rustgi MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Vinod K. Rustgi practice?
- Dr. Vinod Rustgi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vinod Rustgi practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling, VA and Annandale, VA.
See Fairfax Internists, Fairfax Gastroenterologists, and Fairfax Hepatologists.