Learn more about Dr. Vinod Rustgi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Rustgi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Rustgi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rustgi graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rustgi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod Kumar Rustgi MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Vinod K. Rustgi practice?
- Dr. Vinod Rustgi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinod Rustgi practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Internists, Fairfax Gastroenterologists, and Fairfax Hepatologists.