Dr. Vinod Sancheti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vinod Sancheti?

August 29th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor!!!

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Sancheti for the last 15 years. Dr. Sancheti has been a very good doctor to us in every way. Whenever my husband and I make an appointment, we are always able to get in right away. Dr. Sancheti also makes sure that he contacts us regarding any test results as soon as possible. He is very devoted to his patients. Dr. Sancheti takes time explaining everything to us in a way that we understand. We are very pleased to have him as our doctor.

January 10th, 2017

Highly recommended

This doctor truly takes the time to listen to your complaints or concerns. He is knowledgable and will find the solution to the problem. He Never gives patients a hard time. My parents have been seeing him for years and recommended him to me. The office staff is very friendly and professional. I absolutely recommend this doctor to anyone in search of a primary.

November 11th, 2016

Best Internist

Brilliant doctor. Fantastic memory of each patient's problems. Listens well, and gives accurate diagnoses. Never rushes you. Shows great respect for elders.

October 9th, 2016

Great doctor who always makes you feel important and not just another patient

Dr sancheti is a warm and caring doctor who takes the time to not only fix your ailment but to help you aboid potential issues down the road. I cannot find a negative thing to say. I highly recommend him to everyone looking for a doctor

July 21st, 2016

I've known Dr. Sancheti for 11 years. In all these years I have observed the way he interacts with my mother and family. He is a very kind, caring, considerate and compassionate doctor. He helped us through a very difficult time when my dad passed away and now takes care of my mom. He always greets us with a smile and makes my mom feel at ease. He is one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure to meet. He never rushes us and always takes the time to listen and help us through our worries. He is an excellent doctor and we love him. I wouldn't trust my moms care to anyone but Dr. Sancheti. He truly is the best.

March 15th, 2016

Rude and corrupt doctor, always complaining

My father was a patient of this doctor. The doctor is rude to patients, nurses and office staff. My father at age 82 was uncomfortable and suffering in pain. But this doctor rudely told my father its old pain from arthritis, learn to live with it. He does un-necessary ultrasound scans and other tests on majority of his patients without any medical necessity so he can simply bill insurances and especially Medicare. This foreign doctor needs to be investigated for Insurance / Medicare Fraud and sent back to which ever country he came from. He is leeching on our health care system. Doctor If you flag or delete this TRUE AND FACTUAL REVIEW, then I will file a complaint with Medicare and the secondary Insurance company about how much money you fraudulently made off of my father, and majority of your unsuspecting elderly patients.

January 12th, 2016

he's a great doctor, he takes his time to explain everything, makes you feel comfortable.

August 4th, 2015

Attention to Detail & Suggestions

A Doctor and staff whose attention to detail and time spent was very comforting.

June 16th, 2015

As my family doctor, he really cares for his patients. Always know the most recent medical breakthroughs and treatments and great follow up to ensure patients are compliant.

May 22nd, 2015

Great Doctor

Dr. Sancheti is a great doctor. He really takes the time to explain things and to make you feel comfortable

May 14th, 2015

Thank God for a good doctor that shows compassion.

March 9th, 2015

Our review on Dr Sancheti

We would recommend him to anyone