Learn more about Dr. Vinod Sanghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Sanghi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Sanghi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Thyroid Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanghi graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sanghi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanghi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vinod B. Sanghi practice?
Dr. Vinod Sanghi practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and General Practice near Allen Park, MI.
See Allen Park Internists, Allen Park Endocrinologists, and Allen Park General Practitioners.