A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Sanghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Sanghi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Sanghi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanghi graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Sanghi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod Bihari Sanghi MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vinod B. Sanghi practice?
- Dr. Vinod Sanghi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinod Sanghi practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allen Park, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.