A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Soni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Soni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Soni graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Soni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenden Health Systems
- Methodist Hospital Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod S Soni MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vinod S. Soni practice?
- Dr. Vinod Soni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinod Soni practices Surgery near Morganfield, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, KY.
See Morganfield Surgeons.