A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Thourani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Thourani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Thourani, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Thourani graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thourani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thourani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vinod H. Thourani practice?
Dr. Vinod Thourani practices Surgery near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Athens, GA.
See Marietta Surgeons.