A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Thourani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Thourani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thourani
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Thourani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Thourani, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Thourani graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thourani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod H Thourani MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vinod H. Thourani practice?
- Dr. Vinod Thourani has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinod Thourani practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.