A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Thourani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Thourani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thourani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thourani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Thourani, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Thourani graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thourani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod H Thourani MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vinod H. Thourani practice?
- Dr. Vinod Thourani has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinod Thourani practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.