A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinod Thourani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinod Thourani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinod Thourani, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Thourani graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thourani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinod H Thourani MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vinod H. Thourani practice?
- Dr. Vinod Thourani has 7 office locations.
Dr. Vinod Thourani practices Surgery near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Athens, GA.
See Marietta Surgeons.