A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinodkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinodkumar Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hosp -Parkway, Houston, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinodkumar Thakorbhai Patel MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Vinodkumar T. Patel practice?
- Dr. Vinodkumar Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinodkumar Patel practices General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston General Practitioners.