Dr. Vinodrai Parmar Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Vinodrai Parmar?

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

Dr. Palmar can come across at first as being a real pompus! But once you get to know him he is a very caring doctor. I respected his decisions about my health. I am sad he had retired.

extreme unprofessionalism

Posted on February 1st, 2014

Let me start off by saying he doesn't deserve a star. I was referred to him by my PCP, for my chronic daily headaches. I was not impressed. During my appointment with him; he told me I should eat at McDonald's 3x/day for a month to gain some weight. I have a high metabolism, so yes I am slender, but a medical professional to tell a patient that, then laugh - unacceptable, unprofessional and down right disturbing. He told me I had muscle spasms in my neck causing my daily headaches and put me on some medication, that did nothing. I never returned to his office and sought out a new medical professional; who in turn, found the underlying issue that caused my daily headaches. Also questioned why I was put on the medication I was.

Avoid this doctor at all cost!!!!!

Posted on May 24th, 2013

This doctor should not be in practice at least not in the neurological specialties. He lied to us when he called our home with tests results. He told us everything was "normal" when in fact there were abnormalities found. After four months we finally left this quack of a doctor and got a diagnosis of MS with one hour of seeing the new doctor....something that this supposed neurologist should have seen from the first MRI. Staff at the office are rude and unwilling to help patients. When dealing with neurological disorders this doctor should be avoided at all cost.

Posted on May 11th, 2015