A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinoop Viswanathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinoop Viswanathan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Viswanathan graduated from Medical College Thiru Vanathaduram, Kerala India.
Dr. Viswanathan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinoop Viswanathan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Vinoop Viswanathan practice?
- Dr. Vinoop Viswanathan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vinoop Viswanathan practices Anesthesiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Sunrise, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Anesthesiologists.