A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinti Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinti Shah DO is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vinti Shah practice?
- Dr. Vinti Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vinti Shah practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Hospice & Palliative Specialists.