A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinu Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinu Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinu Patel, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinu D Patel MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vinu D. Patel practice?
- Dr. Vinu Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Vinu Patel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.