Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

2.5

Mar 6th, 2015

The absolutely best doctor I have ever come across.

Check, check, double check, thorough!! Very smart and cares. show details Check, check, double check, thorough!! Very smart and cares.
by Nicole on Feb 20th, 2015

Excellent doctor efficient and very smart. I like that he is not so laid back. I have been to another perinatologist in Boca Raton and they were too laid back in my last pregnancy for me after losing my daughter at 39 weeks to a chord accident.

too much expensive... show details too much expensive...
by riviera on Jun 13th, 2013

My ob suggested to go there for another review... done unnecessary u/s and billed big amount....wanted to make another appointment which was not at all needed....

it takes more time to check out than the time spent with Patel show details it takes more time to check out than the time spent with Patel
Feb 28th, 2013

I have never been so rushed out at a doctors office before. Her office manager is the sweetest person. She is truly a caring person. I've been there twice and I always leave with more questions and more doubts. The moment you sit in his office he wants you out. He asks for your weight and to book your next app and that is about it. Horrible, horrible doctor.

he knows what he is doing show details he knows what he is doing
Aug 25th, 2010

I would say dr. Patel is very knowlegable in his filed of practice. However, office was always overbooked, the waiting room was full, and I got a feeling he waa just scheduling everyone to get more $$$ from insurance companies. Also he takes very little time with patients. I definately trust his diagn0sis, but wish he could take more time to explain them.

not worth the wait show details not worth the wait
Jul 19th, 2010

i was referred to this specialist by my reguilar ob to monitor my cervical threshold- after seeing him every 2 weeks for 4 months he still didnt know me by name! very unpersonable. every time i saw him to go over results of visit he would tell me everything was looking ok but when i saw my reg ob they said his reports were saying things were wrong. staff is incompentant to set appts always calling me to change at last minute. the only feelings i get of the practice is churn out as many patients as possible to make a quick buck. believe me, that office was not the reason my pregnancy ended up going ok after all- they did nothing but make excuses to see me again and again so they could bill my insurance co. what a waste of co-pays and time! the only reason i put up with it all is because each time i went i told myself it couldnt get worse but it did!

Lisa show details Lisa
Feb 11th, 2010

The crowded waiting room and unusually long wait time might be just gimmicks how great the practise is.Ask them upfront how much your or your insurance might pay. This lack of transparency might prove costly.After long wait and some procedures, where you also wait, Dr spends with you just a few minutes hardly giving you your accurate health picture. Give a chance to different experts in the area, although he might come highly recommended.