Dr. Vinubhai Pansuriya MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 29th, 2015
Enforcer
Doc's alright, drives a nice car, knows how to dress, and speaks English, can't beat him with a stick. 5-star.............

September 14th, 2014
Warning about ethics!
This man seems nice enough most of the time, HOWEVER, when I was critically ill in the hospital with a mycobacterium pneumonia, he and the internist literally whipsawed me for half an hour telling me I needed a lung removed. I kept telling them "No" and that I had a DNR that needed to be honored. They neglected to tell me that my infectious disease doctor had already told them than surgery was unnecessary. I was very clear about what I would and would not allow and about my DNR. They badgered me for half an hour until I asked them to leave. This is profoundly unethical behavior. Had I not been so ill, I would have reported both of them to the physician licensing powers. Incidentally, the illness was effectively handled with antibiotics, as my infectious disease doctor had said, and I did not have surgery.